Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

What a wonderful Mothers Day!! Carter made me the most adorable tile with his cute little handprint on it and the girls wrote me a bunch of funny, adorable, touching poems. I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids! My girls are such beautiful people from the inside out. Carter is growing up so fast and he is such a fun little man. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he put us 5 together and I am so glad that he did. On Mother's Day I always think about the primary song called My Heavenly Father Loves Me. The line that really sticks out is "of all his creations of which I'm a part, yes I know Heavenly Father loves me." I am glad that he has let me be a part of these precious lives.

4 comments:

Baylee said...

I am SO glad that you had a wonderful mothers day!! I love ya and hope that we made the right choice for your present; I guess we did though. I LOVE U!
bay

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your blog and am SO happy your Mother's day was wonderful. Thank you for making mine wonderful, too. I do love the gift and will read the books as soon as I get the chance. I do love to read. Love always, Mom

Deidra said...

Hey just wanted to tell you that I love the quotes from Carter and the potty humor story. I had a really nice mother's day. We were all sick, but we tried to make the most of it.
Love ya, Deidra

Deidra said...

So just wanted to let you know that dad had his surgery but still has not passed the stone. What the.....Anyway are you planning to come to the reunion? Let me know!
Love ya-Deidra