Monday, May 5, 2008

Cartie Prayers

Well Aly had been hankering for some fruit juice and had decided to go about it by drinking it out of some little individual fruit cups that I had gotten on sale and had in our food storage. Kent and I were a little upset at her not because of the fact that she ate them but because she was wasting the actual fruit. Anyhoo Carter took her aside with a very serious expression and started into a lengthy lecture on wastefullness (which is ironic because he is most wasteful of all of our children at this point in his little life). To drive his point home he included this little bit in his prayer over our dinner "Please bless how much Aly will learn how to take care of vegetables, I mean fruit." What a Kid!!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

So funny!
-Suz