
FYI it's OK to swear about animals (in Idaho at least)! I am telling you it has been nothing but drama since our lives were blessed with the first batch of adorable baby kittens. We are finally down to one cat and he has been nothing but trouble. We hired Roz the next door neighbor to tend him while we were at Disneyland. Poor Suzanne finally had to call me while we were there because the cat was being such a huge pain. Every night he was in a different neighbors garage or following people home. Everyone in our ward knows the dumb thing for some crazy reason. The highlight is when he disappeared for a week and a half and Baylee nearly had to be committed from grief. I have never heard so much soulful sighing, seen so much nervous pacing or dealt with more stormy teenage girl moods. Finally after have the whole entire ward on look out he finally showed up. We think that he was visiting some lady friends, wink, wink. I took him to get fixed at a local spay/neuter mobile, because yes it costs $150 to get them fixed at a vet's, the line was down the block and I was 6 from the last patient accepted for the day. Arghh!! So the tramp is constantly disappearing for days. Now we just got a text that he bit one of the neighbors. I am not one for animal cruelty (if you don't count the Guinea pig that I threw out the car window) but I am ready to spend my cold hard cash on a Kitty Hit Man. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


4 comments:
You know my answer. He could go live with his buddies at the Lazy P Ranch :)
Take it out for a ride Ang, and forget to bring it back dad
I guess if a neighborhood has to have a tramp...ummm, at least it's a cat! SERIOUSly!
You threw a guinea pig out a car window? What did it do to you? I have a dog that could have a visit with your cat! The cat would probably leave him crying though. By the way, are you still coming to Lehi this month?
Post a Comment