

I don't know if any of you know about Kent and his phobia about drive-thru windows but it has been much fodder for fun around our house for years. He is soooo funny about them and hates them with a passion. If we ever go to drive-thru's he stops and makes me drive and do the ordering and then once we have our food he gets back in the drivers seat. It is a scream!! You should have seen Tudi on our trip to DisneyLand I think she was flabbergasted about what was happening. On our way to Bear Lake on Saturday we made a quick stop at McD's for breakfast and before he even knew what was happening he was ordering for us. We all just started cheering him on and telling him we knew he could do it and how proud we were of him for facing his fears. It was hilarious! The kids just tease him and he deserves every bit he gets!!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
Oh Kent...you go! I think Rich would starve if he were too chicken to go through the drive thru! We would seriously save some bucks! I, however, will drive across town to go to a bank, pharmacy, whatever (I'm waiting for a drive thru at the post office) to go ANYWHERE and NOT have to take my kids out of the car!
I hear ya!! Even now without little kids to drag in I still do it. I think it is habit! Lately I have been trying to actually go into stores because 1. The more walking the better and 2. It's better for the environment. But laziness takes a hold over me everyonce in a while!
My dad has this same problem. I wonder if there is a name for it. Every time he has ever been talked into going through the drive through it is a nightmare experience and he just gets more flustered. Congrats on facing your fear!
Post a Comment