Tonight Kent gave a wonderful lesson on Prayer for FHE. It went a little long for Carter's taste and he kept pestering Kent about what the treat was going to be. Kent, the smartalec that he is, told Carter we were having a Timber Float. We all chuckled but Carter was ON BOARD! He wanted that timber float right now and he just knew it was going to be yummy! 


For those of you who don't know what a Timber Float is....... it's a glass of water with a toothpick in it!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


4 comments:
YUM! I bet Carter was impressed! Hey, that treat would be perfect for my diet...I mean IF I were sticking to my diet that is. Right now I'm on a seefood diet... I see it, I eat it! AHHHH!
Treats were always my favorite thing about FHE when we had it
LOVE it! We're having that for treats next FHE for sure!
So funny! I Think we'll have that next week for FHE. Great idea!
-Suz
Post a Comment