Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm unemployed! Boo Hoo!

Well I got word yesterday that I am no longer needed at Windgate because the day that I work is too slow and they are going to shut the office down on that day. You could have hit me with a 2x4 and I wouldn't have been any more shocked. No notice, just your done! In all fairness they gave me options but none of them would have worked for me! And none of them were to stay on at Windgate! So here I am jobless! I am not upset about that part but I have been working with Windgate since January of 1998. That is 10 years and I don't even get to tell the tenants goodbye. I am just gone! It really sucks rocks! I was ready to go when the Shipley's sold but for the new company to hire me on and then squeeze me out in 2 months, without any kind of warning, is down right wrong!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Well, look on the bright side, now you have more time to hild Penny! Ha Ha! Actually, I'm sad for you, cause I know how much you enjoyed your associations there! Something will come up, and you will be better for it! Love Ya!

Amber said...

sorry, that's hold Penny!

Anonymous said...

Dear Angie,
I am so sorry about your job. Like you, mostly mad at HOW it was handled. But, if you get to stay home and be a full time mom, I will be happy for you. Knowing your creative side, you will come up with a business from home if nothing else grabs you. Take a break to decide what you want to do. I love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom, just take it easy and see what falls into place. dad