Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random facts about Ang

This tag is everywhere and I can no longer resist.
1. I once flashed an entire group of preschoolers (it was an accident)
2. I peed my pants on stage at the Blackfoot Fair (so embarrassing I literally made myself sick, fever and all).
3. I am obsessed with Feral Children. (Crazy)
4. Me and my brother used to wave goodbye to my Mom and head to school, so she thought, but we would really hide in the woodshed until she left for the day. Then we would PAR-TAY!
5. I am weird about crunchy snow and anything crocheted! Touching them gives me physical pain like nails on a chalkboard.
6. I don't like ketchup.
7. I am a bit of an exhibitionist.
8. I have a genius IQ (really, I was tested) but I am so forgetful it doesn't do me a bit of good! One of those things I'm going to have to talk to God about!
9. My favorite place to kiss a baby is on their soft little temples!
10. I used to be able to do impressions and sing just like Snow White and Ariel.
11. My own mother wanted to change my name to Anne Jillian when I was in Jr. High! What the!!!
12. When I was a freshman in high school I fell down in the shower, of all places, and ended up having to get 5 stiches in my lip.
13. I sang my first solo in church when I was 4 yrs old.
14. My name was supposed to be Julie but my dad announced one day (and Kent does love this), "If it's a broad we're naming her Angeline!"
15. I carved my brother's name into our kitchen cupboard door and then let him take the fall for it! Naughty! Sorry Curt!
16. I got mad at my brother for stealing cigarettes but I wasn't mad that he stole them, I was mad that he stole a generic brand. Winner!
17. Brandon and I used to bury the dishes in the back yard because we didn't want to wash them.
18. I ran away from home while being babysat because she was serving tomato soup for dinner. What? I hate tomato soup!
19. My nickname in High School was Zaldamo. Think Little House on the Prairie.
20. My dentist in Bear Lake pulled 2 of my wisdom teeth for our wedding present.
21. I got suspended from the last day of my 6th grade year for hitting a teacher with an egg. It was an accident, I was forced to throw it by some 9th graders and I missed the target and hit the teacher. STUPID!
22. I won't drink out of plastic cups. I can taste the plastic, YUCK!
23. I have sleep issues, don't even get me started tellin' ya about them it will take a while.
24. Of all the animals in the world to be scared of, I am afraid of earwigs. They totally creep me out and they are good for nothin!
25.I hate dogs! Sorry all you animal lovers out there! I hate their foul breath, the way their fur smells. I hate slobber, licks, you-know-what sniffing (don't they get "personal space!"), barking, neediness, feeding them, them pooping, me having to clean it up! As a matter of fact, why would anybody want one?
There you have it, more about me than you ever wanted to know!

8 comments:

Kim said...

Angie,
You have quite a wild, and a bit naughty side I didn't know about.
Good for you!

Kim said...

p.s. did you just out yourself to your mom or did she already know the truth about all that stuff you did as a kid?

Angie said...

They already knew! The sad thing is there is a lot more where that came from. I was the naughtiest EVER! I'm still amazed they let me live!

Amanda B. said...

Haha!! Sounds like you had quite the childhood! Haha! Sorry I didn't get your message last week. Call me if you want me to jet over and show you this week...

Amber said...

Oh honestly, I think I love you even more!!!! This might have to be one of my next posts! Although, I'm not sure I can entertain like you and Amanda B. LOVED IT!

Anonymous said...

well I knew some of this stuff, some of it is new. so who is to blame? dad

Deidra said...

That was funny to read. Some of the stuff I should know and didn't...what the h we grew up in the same house! I think I will do 25 things about me.....coming soon on my blog. Love ya~ you big weirdo!

Anonymous said...

Earwigs SUCK! Maybe it's growing up where they seem to breed in doorways and then move on into the house. I bet your kids won't be able to get away with anything. Their mom has done it all and would be able to catch them or hopefully warn them ahead of time of the many no no's to avoid! Really those are some of the best things about you, don't tell them that though!