Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cartie and Stitch

I don't feel to bad I guess. I made it 15 years with out having a kid need stitches from an accident. I think I always knew it was bound to be Carterbug that would break this record. And we all predicted it would be over his beloved banana addiction. He would eat a bunch everyday if I would let him. He insists on cutting the tops off with a sharp knife and we all have warned time and again that he was going to cut himself.


Carter was so brave and didn't cry the whole time. He thought the actual stitching part was sooooo cool that he said "Mom, I love this guy!"

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my heck...was this "I gotta go, Carter is bleeding?" Poor little guy, well I guess not since he so thoroughly enjoyed it! What a trooper!

Anonymous said...

Well Ang there is always a first time, he is a boy you know. Think of your brothers and all their stitches love dad

Deidra said...

Tell Carter that I am sorry he cut himself, and we love him. Love Josh and Deid