Thursday, January 15, 2009

T-Mobile RAGE!!

I am soooooo mad right now I could just spit!!! I have to vent it somewhere and my head hurts from holding the phone up to my ear and I am sick of talking! So, I'm sorry blogging world but you get to hear the scoop.
Ok, so I'm not going to give you the scoop.... it is way to long and way to negative. I will just say that after a lot of crap I am stuck with a phone that has no warranty because the little lever to get the battery out of the back won't work. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Breath.... it's ok..... it is just a phone, right? I'm ok .... breath in.... breath out.
Update- T-Mobile and I made up! All is well.... I won't be going postal, well at least not this week.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I hate things that need warranties in the first place! Sorry we had to get off the phone for THAT! No fun! By the way, warranties are void if your children drop your phone in the bathtub or toilet...oops!