Friday, January 9, 2009

My new calling!

Do you ever go back to your regular life after a break and think "How did I do this before?" Just wondering if anyone else thinks that.
So I was put in as the 2nd Councelor in the R.S. this last Sunday. What were they thinking? They obviously don't know me that well. I am not R.S. Presidency material! They will find that out soon enough I am sure. It could be interesting and fun to shake things up a bit, don't ya think? Maybe good for a few fun stories!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats. You so are RS presidency material. You'll do an awesome job.

JC said...

You are going to be great! I can't wait to see what kind of things you have been hiding in your bag of tricks!!

Amber said...

Yea...you are gonna be great! I'm exccited to see the good you will add to the presidency. Remember, sometimes we are put in callings for us, sometimes it's for others...I think you will accomplish both! Love ya!

Deidra said...

I think you are going to do a great job.....you know as well as I do that everyone loves it when someone swears in the church and they are going to be able to count on that from you on a regular basis. Love ya

Deidra said...

Dear Aly,
ingici that is the word verification that is required for me to type in my comment. I don't ever know if I should comment on you and your friends blog so I am going to write to you here. Pretty much to just say hey, what up, and I love and miss you. The word of the week is Smart Ace....and yes I will be telling you what the word verification is everytime I write to you mainly because I want to know if it is a real word and what it's menaing is. Love ya