Aly has taken an interest in photography and I must say, I think she has an eye for it. I am taking all the credit when it comes to the creativity that she has shown.


But it is ALL Kent's doing that she would think it was funny to do the fake moon......I believe that Uncle Eric has to take a bit of responsibility as well and let's face it Aunt Leslie probably didn't help things! By the way that is Miss Baylee's........ ELBOW!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


4 comments:
Oh Aly, until this post I thought YOU were the wholesome one! I might need some reassurance! But, the other pics are AWESOME!
I have to tell you, my opinion is that the two are not mutually exclusive.
I think you can be wholesome and have a highly developed sense of potty humor at the same time (or in Baylee's case, wholesome and sassy!). You have to admit, moons are funny! Or maybe I'm just warped by my upbringing; it isn't a family get together without a good mooning (or two)!
By the way, that last comment was from Aly!
Ok Aly, I think that comment might just have dug you a little deeper!
Post a Comment