I know this sounds rated X but it isn't. I have to admit this little thing first, I sometimes carry my cell phone in my bra. I learned this little trick from my own mother, she calls it her bra phone Up until now it has only been a positive thing 1.) You can always feel it vibrate. 2.) You can always hear it, because it is closer to your head and 3) You're going to know if it is not there anymore! Today was the first time I have experienced any down sides. I noticed after it was in my bra ALL DAY LONG that it had been flashing a blue light. All day at work when people came in to the office and when I went to lunch it appeared that I had a 3rd flashing boob or perhaps a terminator inbedded in my chest. Oh the horror of it all!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


6 comments:
Oh too funny! would have loved to see that!
love it-hilarious!
OK so yesterday at preschool we were painting, and one of the little girls had one of those flashing princess shirts, which I could totally see through her paint shirt...well it gave me the giggs cause I just had this totally different mental pic! The kids thought I was (well let's face I AM) crazy!
So Funny! Gotta love it!
So Funny! Gotta love it!
Someone should put this in a sitcom. Actually, someone should use your life as the storyline for a sitcom. You need your own show!
Post a Comment