Friday, January 23, 2009

Hot guys eat pizza!



Carter decided that our family needed to have pizza tonight. I had other (healthier) plans and told him that we couldn't. As the little con artists so often do, he tried to convince me that he needed pizza, then he wanted to know why I always have to cook healthy stuff at home! I replied with "Because I am a good Mom." He promptly informed I was wrong and that I was really the meanest mom ever! When he figured out this little angle wasn't going to work he piped up with this and I have to admit it is creative! I hear this cute little convincing voice say "Mooom, there will be hot guys eating pizza, may be you can find one you want to marry!" What the heck! Where did that come from!

5 comments:

Amber said...

WOW Ang... I didn't know! Does Kent know? Maybe Carter could break it easy to him! Seriously where do kids come up with this stuff?

Baylee said...

OMGosh mom, OMGosh!! You are hysterical! Your posts just crack me up!! OMGosh, Carter is quite the little crazy, isn't he? Yahh, he has really been on a roll these past couple days! love ya
Bay

Suzanne said...

It's fun to get caught back up on our blog. I can't believe how out of the loop I've been with life. There's some pretty funny stuff going on in your world.

Love ya Girl, Suz

Anonymous said...

So did you end up getting pizza?

Deidra said...

Ya did you get pizza? Way to leave us hanging! Did you see on Kandyland's blog that Holly is having Twin Girls????? Carazy!