We did it!! We ordered the carpet for the basement. It is being installed a week from today! I was loosing my mind with all of the stuff that is supposed to be down THERE, in all of the other rooms in our house. Example being the queen sized bed that has been in my front room for 3 months. It is the first thing people ask "Why is there a bed IN here?" If I had a dollar for every trick-or-treater that asked us, I could take ya all out to dinner....... at the Olive Garden! We also had to ask ourselves this little question "Where the H is the Christmas Tree going to go"! (I know it seems sassy to put those two words, I mean letter as the case may be, together) We would think of alternate places for the beloved tree, all of which are being taken up by something that does not belong there. We finally came up with putting it in the master bedroom and the kids didn't think that was such a hot idea! It would totally ruin the "Christmas Torture" game that Kent plays every year (if you have no idea what I am talking about go to my blog last christmas and it will explain it all). So for better or for worse carpet is on it's way. Pray that we will be able to get it completly done in time. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
Way to GO! I am so excited for you. Is the Big Screen coming next.
That is so exciting!1 Good luck with it.
That is freakin awsome. I know what it is like when you are waiting on one small detail to get a project finished. Make sure to post some pics when it is in. EXCITING!
Post a Comment