While we were all sick with the swine flu I had the great idea to go through Carters Lego's. The little turkey (normally that would have been a swear word) had taken apart all of his Lego sets for the 3rd time. For those of you who do not have boys that are into Lego's this might seem like not too big of a deal but I am telling you it is!!!!!! Before you think me too ridiculous I do have a whole slew of Lego's that he can just play with but the sets were off limits to just destroy and mix together. Each set is expensive and comes with unique pieces that are difficult to find. I have never been closer to a nervous breakdown in my life. There were Lego's on every surface and we spent most of 3 days all working on them. I have confiscated all sets and he will have to earn them back. I told Carter that all of his nieces and nephews will have to come and play Lego's at his house because I have no doubt that the girls will not be buying any for their families! They loath Lego's and I can't blame them I'm not terribly fond of them right now either!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
well, now I know where I can send Bracken when he is ready for lego's! I totally feel your pain...I too am a little obsessed with toys, my kids hate cleaning the toy room with me because I count all the parts, make sure they are all there, and then make sure they are all in their proper place...yea, preschool play time is a little unsettling for me...I have HAD to relax A LITTLE...OK, who am I kidding...
i understand your pain. Alex was given all of Jackson's old Lego's from when he was a boy. They are such a nightmare. I find them all over the house. I need to figure some way of organizing them better. He has some much fun with them but what a mess they can make with them.
Post a Comment