
What little playcat's as Tudi would say!
Looks like this green faced pumpkin had a little tooo much candy! Actually this pumpkin was in honor of my poor seester! Hope the morning sickness leaves soon!
I was literally carving this as the trick or treaters were arriving. We were so behind, I didn't even decorate this year- the kids did it while I was gone to a meeting.
Carter as Indiana Jones.
Baylee as an adorable pirate.
Aly carved a Mickey Mouse. It turned out so cute.
This is my Terminator pumpkin! Scary!!!
Our traditional chili and Crispy Creme donuts! Yummy!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
SA-WEET! what cute kids AND cute pumpkins! I totally love the green one, complete with cute little Tudi's insights! You guys are awesome! Love your little family mor than you know! btw Ang...THANK YOU so much for your comment s on Sunday! I love them, and you keep things real...you always help bring the spirit in when I teach, and I appreciate and love you for that!
Post a Comment