Thursday, November 12, 2009

Garage Sale Season

Bay and I have been obsessed with garage sale-ing this year. I got most of the girls school clothes at a $1.00 to $2.00 a piece, you can't beat that!!! We had lots of fun Saturday mornings wandering around looking for signs to lead us to the perfect garage sale. We hit a Tupperware one and got cute little miniatures and magnets for 10 cents, scrapbook stuff was everywhere, games, movies, a $100 polo coat for Baylee for a $1.00! My two favorite things that we got this year are;
I paid a little bit more for this stainless steel utensil set but is it every worth every penny of the $8 I paid for it. They are heavy duty and beautiful at the same time!

This little love seat! Can you stand how adorable it is! Baylee and I found it one Sat. and had to pass it up because it cost $40 and I just couldn't pay that much but I thought how cute it would look down in the guest bedroom downstairs. Baylee and I talked about it for weeks and would sigh and say we wish we could have gotten it. One day, at least a month later, I was shopping at the Walmart by my house and I bumped into the garage sale lady. Can you believe she had not sold it! She gave me a great deal so it was worth the wait!


I can't wait until next year! I am so going with Amber she found some killer deals too!

1 comments:

Amber said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE it! that little love seat is adorable, and will be SOOO cute down there! when is the movie party happening...I'm WAAAAAAITING! :)