OMH! So excited for you right now! Doesn't it "make you want to roll about it like dogs?" name the movie! SOOOOO, when is our party gonna be...you know the one I'm invited to to share some of that yummy popcorn? Seriously...extatic for you guys!
That is os awesome for you. I can't wait to see it! You should totally have a big party now that the bed is no longer in your front room. It looks so pretty in the pictures.= 1
2 comments:
OMH! So excited for you right now! Doesn't it "make you want to roll about it like dogs?" name the movie! SOOOOO, when is our party gonna be...you know the one I'm invited to to share some of that yummy popcorn? Seriously...extatic for you guys!
That is os awesome for you. I can't wait to see it! You should totally have a big party now that the bed is no longer in your front room. It looks so pretty in the pictures.=
1
Post a Comment