Thursday, November 12, 2009

The nail biter! Yeah, that's me!

I have been biting my nails for 30 years. I remember when I was little and my mom had tried everything she could think of to get me to quit and nothing worked. So one day she put stuff on the end of my nails and told me that it was poison and that if I ate it, it would kill me and I STILL bit my nails. I have had fake nails on a couple of times and guess what? Yep, I bit those suckers off too. The one time I managed to not bite them for a couple of weeks I never could quite biting the thumbnails so I really have NEVER not chewed them. So now you have it, the whole history of my nails..I'm soo sorry! But aren't you proud of me!! Yes my fingers still look like link sausages but they don't look like bloody link sausages and that my friends is a step in the right direction!

1 comments:

Amber said...

way to go! I too share your "addiction" however, I am not so apt with all the germs and crap going around...so if for no other reason...that is enough for me! love the pics btw!