![]()
As we were driving to our friends house the other night I was calmly sitting watching the stores go by when out from the corner of my eye I see the display of Christas trees at Lowe's! Do they not know that for like anyone over 18 it scares the H out of us!!! I guess since it is October it is fitting for them to try but COME ON! I saw wrapping paper in Walgreens a month ago! It isn't even close to Halloween yet and they have the full on Christmas display up! What has this world come to? This little incident has sent me over the edge and I am canceling Christmas this year!!!!! Bah Hum Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
Don't let it stess you out! Just try to enjoy the spirit of the season. I know that stores start their displays way too early but I always try to relish as much of the season as I can. I love Christmas and am always happy to start enjoying the holidays as early as I can. Remember it will be over before you know it!!!
Post a Comment