

My little guy is getting baptized this weekend. How did time go so fast? Miss Aly our resident photographer took his pix and she did a fabulous job!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


My little guy is getting baptized this weekend. How did time go so fast? Miss Aly our resident photographer took his pix and she did a fabulous job!
Posted by Angie at 10:41 PM
2 comments:
So, so cute!
I love the pics and I loved the fun weekend with you guys! In regards to the post below about cancelling Christmas......I just wanted to say.....Don't be a "Moob" I understand that it has sent you over the edge but I would love it to be Christmas all the time. I love the cheerfulness and spirit it brings. And if we have to have the snow for 9 months out of the year where I live.....why not have it just be christmas?
Post a Comment