Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I spoke a little to soon!!

We are still in the flu mode at the Bolton home. Kent went in to the Dr. this aft and they said that we most likely have the swine flu. YUCK! So we will be hanging out for a few more days! Poor Kenner has been hit the hardest! Wish us all luck and a get well soon and stay far, far away from us!!! This is one thing we don't want to share!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ah Ang...sorry you goys are sick...thank you for not sharing...not that everyone else on the planet isn't...ugh! I'm fearful sending my little ones out the door every morning Hope things start getting better fast!

Holly said...

Please let me know what I can do to help, if anything. Alex heard me talking to you on the phone and he was really sad you are sick. He made you a picture and has been praying for you and your family. (Apparently those pokemon cards put you on his good list! He still plays with them all the time.) Get better really soon!!!