These pix are all out of order but I think you can figure them out.
After our lunch Carter opened a few presents. He got a journal,tie tacks, money, and scriptures. Thank you to everyone!!
Kori just loved our friends little boy Cole.
The adorable Tracey girls, Roz and Celeste!
Carter and Rozlyn. I hope it will always be a fun memory for them that we were next door neighbors, good friends and they got to be baptized together!
Bishop making fish faces. What a fun guy!!!
Bishop and the Baptism kids, Roz and Carter.
The girls are so proud of Carter.
Carter and Kent.
Mandy and the Girls came down with Tudi even though Eric had to work. They stayed the night before and made it fun! Thanks guys!
Tudi, always working and my Dad.
(Deidra will be mad at me because once again I did not get pictures of them. I promise I am not the one taking photos! We will have to do better. Anyhoo.... Deidra, Josh and Drew were all able to come and we were lucky enough to get them the night after and spend all of the rest of Saturday with them. Also my cousin Jenny and her adorable baby Evelyn came. Thank you to all that made it such a special weekend.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment