Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The biggest loser MOOBS have to be addressed!



This is a post dedicated to all you Biggest Loser diehards!! I love this show, don't get me wrong, but come on people!!!! The moobs (man boobs) are out of control!!!
With a coke in one hand and a big bag of potato chips in the other I settled myself in my best couch potato spot ready to enjoy one of my favorite shows. Aly, who usually hates all shows that in any way, shape or form make a difference in real peoples lives was gracing us with her presence. (She claims she can't stand the shameless plugs, but I think her heart has shrunk 2 sizes just like the Grinch!) As I shielded my poor innocent eyes from the moobage that should be censored (Do they really look THAT different?)!!!!!! I hear Aly break into song........."Do your moobs hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie them in a knot? Can you tie them in a bow?" I am still recovering!!!! It has sent me into a new stage of hysterics just writing this!

2 comments:

Deidra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deidra said...

Holy Sakajawea on fire. I know I spelled it wrong (Aly). Man boobs who would have thunk it, to put those beautiful words into a song. You guys crack me up with all of your silliness. It could be worse your nickname could be "Shambo" love ya