We had the privelege of helping out with youth conference for our ward. They were having it in none other but Paris......Idaho and since it is where we call home we were all too thrilled to be of service. With Josh the dutchoven KING leading us we prepared a yummy dinner for the crowd of 50. Kent and I, Josh and Deid, Eric and Mandy and of course sweet Tudi all helped prepare, cook and serve. Kent, Tudi and I went to the tabernacle afterward to hear Debbie Thomas speak. What a special memory it will always be!! Thanks to all who jumped in and helped us out! Love Ya All!!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
I second that THANKS to all that helped out! We couldn't have done it with you you! Paris ROCKED and our kids had so much fun! THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment