I am trying really I am! Does anyone have any cute cheap ideas of putting the month somewhere around this? Amber... Jenny.....?

Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago
I am trying really I am! Does anyone have any cute cheap ideas of putting the month somewhere around this? Amber... Jenny.....?

Posted by Angie at 12:00 PM
4 comments:
Do you need it to say what month it is? If you answered yes, the only thing I can think of is to maybe have a separate sign above with maybe some little sheetmetal signs with vinyl in the month.
OK, that totally didn't make sense...have a board that stays, maybe with hooks or nails or something, then have the sheetmetal have little holes that can just hang, and be interchanged... ummm, just call me, I'm not so good at splainin things Lucy!
You could frame the whole thing like a big picture frame. Just have kent cut you a huge frame. Then you could put a cute sign like Amber said.
Angie love your blogsite and so fun to see the yellowstone pictures. Tudi told us about it and she really had a good time. How could she not have a good time with 3 beautiful, wise, intelligent children as traveling partners. Thanks for letting me help peel apples. Love Ethel etloublack@yahoo.com
I feel like a big ol jerko....I haven't checked your blog for so long....and I love it! Thank you for posting Drews b-day he will be so excited to see. Love you!
Post a Comment