Kent and I went to Sun Valley the first week of school! What kind of mother leaves her kids the first week of school? I am still feeling a little guilty but it was so nice to get away for a while. Kent had business meetings and so it was the most inexpensive trip ever. We did have a lot of drama at home such as Aly passing out the first day of school and Carter straining his quadracep in one of his legs. Tudi was kind enough to come to the rescue and came down on Wednesday to help out! The girls did have to play walking shuttle on Tuesday night and then go to Young Women's. I don't think they have ever slept better than they did Tuesday night! They were pooped! I sure appreciated their willingness to do it though! We had a marvelous time among the snobby rich people! Our friends Branden and Cassidy and their kids were there as well and that made it fun. I got some quality time with cute little Jake and Cole. Thanks for letting me go with you Kenner!
A little Angie trivia but I LOVE to watch ice skating and they have a training rink open all year round in Sun Valley and it was awesome to see them practicing. 
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
OK seriously, I am so happy that you got to go spend the week with Kent...how fun! Can't hardly wait for my own week without kids, and relaxing, and beaches, and food, and relaxing, and relaxing ...3.more.weeks.can.make.it.
HOWEVER...did you catch that bold? You have been one lucky girl to get out of teaching RS...I might have to learn a few tips from you! Any ideas for this Sunday?
Post a Comment