Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Dishwasher

I'm going to rat out Aly on my blog. Sorry Al!!! In order to curb a little habit of taking dishes up to her room and leaving them for months we came up with a little consequence. For every dish found she had to do one day of dishes, even silverware which she still claims is unfair. Well, the tally got up into the forties and so Aly has been the dishwasher for the summer. The other day, after she had let the dishes pile up a little too high and they were harder to wash, we went into the kitchen and found this note. I still laugh when I see it.

2 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

I can't believe it!! She is so smart. She knows that if everyone rinsed them it would be easier. However if she just washed them right away that would be the easiest.

Cassidy said...

I love your Aly stories, they always make me giggle. And I need your recipe...it looks yummy!