My friend Jenny posted a yummy recipe for Costa Vida-like burritos so I finally got to try the recipe the other day. It was a real hit!!! I usually make my family eat the whole wheat tortillas, but when I went to buy them they were over a dollar more. Someone giggled as they passed by me as I was talking to Baylee in the store I said, "Well, I guess price over health this week." The picture of Baylee is her "in love" face (she loves the flour tortillas), I think this was what she said to the tortilla as she put it on her plate "Come to mama, baby." I was suprised at how filling this meal was and it lasted for almost 3 meals.


Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
I have a recipe for the cafe rio pork, rice, and creamy ranch dressing. It is fantastic.
Me wants it!!!! Ang
Post a Comment