As we were leaving an employee told us about a show that we hadn't been to before. I will just say that it was not worth hanging around for and I am glad that Tudi wasn't with us because they had snakes. She wouldn't have liked that at all!
Carter had more fun at the park afterward... he tried his hand at the monkey bars.
Yes, this is a man in a skirt at the zoo. Weird!!!!!!!!! Yes, Kent was mortified that I was taking pictures of him, but I couldn't pass up the chance. He was with what appeared to be his wife and daughter. Soooo funny!!
My beautiful girls! They are so fun to take anywhere and such good sports about everything. Thanks girls for making the zoo fun for Carter!
Playin it cool in my new shades!
The new conservation carousel.
Isn't this the cutest little duckling!
Carter the Bucking Bronco
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
That was SO fun! I especially enjoyed the man in the the skirt!! FREAKY & FUNNY!! Thank you so much for taking us! Love,
Bay
Post a Comment