Friday, July 18, 2008

Beautiful Temple, Good Friends and Yummy Ice Cream


On Wednesday night Kent and I went to the Ogden temple and did sealings with our ward. Now, to some this might not seem like anything out of the ordinary but for us it was. We have not been to the temple since we went through with Eric and Mandy when they were married in the Salt Lake Temple about 13 years ago. Our ward had 11 couples show up all together. Our next door nieghbors and good friends the Traceys were going and we were glad that they were there as a calming presence and to help guide us without making a big embarrasing fuss. Afterward we went out for some delicious ice cream. It was a really great night and Kent and I look forward to many more to come.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

Teach me!!!

Suzanne said...

You guys rocked the house! We were so glad we got to go with you, it might make for a fun couple date night once a month :). You are awesome.
-Suz

Mikayla said...

hey this is mikayla (Baylees bud) I'm so glad you opened your blog back up i've terribly missed reading about your family adventures anyways just wanted to post a comment saying i'm always reading!!!

Em said...

I don't know how, but my last comment ended up on a totally different post. Have a fun time finding it! It was great seeing you again!