Friday, August 15, 2008

1st Grade Picnic

We went to Carters first grade picnic and it was way fun to see who his teacher is and where his classroom is. Here all this time I thought I was excited for him to go to school and now that the time is upon me I feel a little heart sick. Where did these past 7 years go and how did it get by me so fast. I miss having little, little kids in our house and yet there is much to be said about having everyone potty trained and sleeping thru the night. I am excited for the world of learning that Carter is about to experience. I hope that all of my kids inherit Kent's sense of wonder and curiousity about this beautiful world and become lifelong learners!!


1 comments:

Mikayla said...

how fun i think laurens in carters class this year mrs. young right? that'll be fun ever since i told lauren that baylee has a little brother her age i get the lecture (EVERY DAY) that i need to introduce them haha