
So if you have been a follower of my blog at all you know that I lost my job a few months ago. It has been harder than I ever thought to go with out just that little bit of extra income. It made it so we could do a fun things occasionally like take the kids to a movie etc. We really were counting on Kent getting a raise this year as it is his 10 year anniversary but rumor had it that nobody was getting raises and I was seriously concerned. But last week Kenner came home with the good news that he had gotten a little bit of a raise and it will help make up the difference. We took him out to the Arctic Circle for dinner. We toasted with fry sauce and french fries. Congrats Kenner! I am so proud of you. We are now calling tithing gap insurance:)
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
AWESOME! yeah, I think tthing is TOTALLY gap insurance...good call, and yay to Kent!
Post a Comment