Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bursts of Blogging

Aly has told me the reason that I do not get a lot of comments is because I tend to have sudden bursts of blogging. I write nothing for a week and then BAM! 7 in one day! This is my life - short bursts of energy, motivation, creativity, organization, spirituality! So even the way I blog is a reflection of my personality. So I have the solution...... only read one a day!

4 comments:

Amber said...

sorry, read them all, commented on most! LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE reading your blog! It makes me smile!

Suzanne said...

I am just as if not worse! I love reading your blog but dont always get the time to comment! keep the posts coming....
-Suz

Keriann Lambert said...

I try to get on and check things out, unfortunately I only get short bursts of me time! At least I am spending it checking on your blog, right!

Amber said...

HEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO! Are you alive over there?



SHUT UP! my word verification is wherau I'll ditto that with a question mark!