Kent and I went through a session at the temple for the first time in 15 years. The last one that we attended was when Eric and Mandy were married. We went on ward temple night but to a later session because we felt a little self concious and it seemed less intimidating to be with people we would most likely never see again. It was very interesting because both Kent and I had a very strong impression that we would see our (very cool) bishop there. We felt disappointed when the session started and we still hadn't seen him. Sure enough when I came into the Celestial room I looked over and there was Kent visiting with our Bishop. He just beamed at us like a proud papa. It was such a neat evening. 
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
So glad you could go to the Temple. I love going to the Temple and have that nice peaceful time.
Wahoo! I am sooooo excited for you! If you ever want to do a girls session, call me!
I just think that is so exciting and how cool is it that the bishop was there too!! Don't you just love him!!!!
Post a Comment