
One funny thing that happened on Mothers Day is when Carter gave me my present I was opening it and saw the cute book mark and my first reaction was to say "Oh, Carter this is so awesome! Now I won't have to use toilet paper anymore." I felt this uncomfortable silence fall over the room and looked up to see Tudi's face was a priceless look of horror. Looking at Kent,Aly and Baylee did not ease my concern, they too looked shell shocked. Anyhoo.... I had to explain that I meant for a book mark (and don't try to pretend that you don't use toilet paper for bookmarks). After a collective sigh of relief from everyone we laughed like idiots!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


4 comments:
Oh, I'm laughing SOOOO hard right now!
Ok,.I have used a Kleenex tissue, but not toilet paper, I am sooooo glad you clarified. A book mark (especially if it was laminated) could be painful!! Thanks for the good laugh!
hahahahahahahahahaha still laughing! love ya!
There is nothing wrong with tp bookmarks, unless they are used tp bookmarks! That would be icky!
Post a Comment