Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snack Time (not for the faint hearted)



At first glance this snack seems like your ordinary PB&J, but on closer inspection take a minute to proccess the actual ingredients. It is an openface pretzel and ketchup sandwich. Yes folks, you heard me correctly, pretzel and ketchup. Now for someone that does not enjoy ketchup, it looks like something they would make you eat on Fear Factor. But perhaps I am being a little too hasty, if you are one that enjoys ketchup (Grandpa Jack, I am thinking of you)perhaps next time you are in the mood for a snack, whip up this yummy treat for yourself, try it out and make sure and report back to me because there is noooooo way I am giving it a whirl. By the way make sure and notice that is not a squinted eye pose from Carter it is the official "I'm in heaven" face.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, It IS as sick as it sounds!! And let me tell you something, it doesn't LOOK so hot either!
Baylee (AKA.- The one who got to see the sick concoction)