Thursday, March 6, 2008

The used car salesman



We went next door, to Suzanne and Kaleb’s house, Tuesday night for some (divine) Birthday cake. (Thank you again for inviting us, you guys are just so fun to be around)
We were swapping funny kid stories and I told everyone how crazy Carter had been that very morning. He wanted me to slick back his hair and insisted on wearing it to school and I let him. I thought he looked like a used car salesman and told them how I had been tempted to draw on a mustache and send him out the door. It would have completed the look. Suzanne just started laughing and said “You should do that, it would be so funny.” The next morning as I was getting Carter ready for school he once again insisted on slicking his hair back. As it was Suzanne’s week to drive, I just couldn’t resist and painted the mustache on him and told him to run over next door and then come right back and I would scrub it off so he could go to school. Suzanne got such a big kick out of it, he couldn’t wait to run back and tell me he was wearing it to school. And he did! What a character. Suzanne has her version of what went on , on her blog , feel free to check it out. Sooo funny! FYI: This is Rozlyn, as many of you know she is one of Carters girlfriends but I believe that she is the only one that he has proposed to. The adorable little girl is Roz's little sister, Celeste, and she is sooooooo cute ya just want to squeeze her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Cellie IS the CUTEST thing in the world!! I totally agree with mom!! We love the Tracy's!
Baylee