Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Baydee Bug

For a while now I have felt bad that I do not have more Baylee entries in here. I have figured out why that is. Carter and Aly are constantly saying and doing crazy things but Baylee's humor is in her expressions. Alot of the funny things she does are Drama Queen moments that are hard to write about, ya just have to be here. So for all you people in my blogger world (which are none according to my comments) Baylee has us laughing as much as the other two. She does killer Elvis Presley and Gandalf impressions, and loves to mimic accents. Baylee is so responsible(Kent and I are trying to teach her how to be a little more mischievious but she won't be). Baylee is also the most thougthful little thing and is constantly leaving little notes for us all over. We love you Bay-Bay!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much!!!! Seriously, I love you more than you think. I must say though, I do a mean impression of elvis!!! I love U!! THanks for everything you do! You are so fun to be around! I am so glad that we got to go have a fun mommy- daughter trip and I loved being with you in San Diego!! I will never forget it!!! Love you!!
Love,
Your Baydee Bug!

Deidra said...

Happy Easter!