Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Should I schedule the Lungectomy?

I have been having some issues with sleep and fatigue lately, and decided to schedule an appointment with the doctor. Afterwards, I relayed some of the information I received from the doc to Kent in the kitchen. Carter was nearby, but I had no idea that he was listening intently to what I was saying. However, I think that he missed a few of the minor details. Suzanne, my next door neighbor, called and asked if I was ok. I answered, "Yes, why?" Carter had apparently informed them that I was having my lungs out! What a hoot! He was full of some very detailed information that I believe he just pulled out of a hat. Kids!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie,
I have been reading your blog for awhile, I LOVE to read what you write! You crack me up! Gordon and I were on the other night and we read through all the kids' blogs too, they are so different and SO smart. Aly is a crack up. I told Gordon "Oh no, she has the same sense of humor that you have, God help her." He was rolling at one of her lists on her blog. It's fun to get to see everyday life at your house, we don't get to see each other enough in person so it's nice to have a place to catch up. Hope all it well at the Bountifully Blessed home!
Love,
Gordon and Michelle

Angie said...

Michelle and Gordon,
Thank you so much for commenting!!! I love it! We have really had fun with this darn blog thing. I think you should do one. It is soooooo much better than scrapbooking and a lot cheaper. Ang

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.