We had Thanksgiving with Tudi this year and it was sooooo much fun. She had a really good turn out of about 35. Since we have gotten our new camera for Aly and I, I always asume she is taking pictures of the people that are there but she is much to artsy fartsy to do that. She did take some awesome pix though! 
This is the playroom at Tudi's house. The kids pretty much hibernate up there and the adults hardly even see them, we just hear a lot of laughing and fun!


I think Aly has got quite an eye for photography! I just love it!
My seester, Deidra always gets mad because we never take pictures of her, so here it is Deid! Deidra was HERE!
Aly loves to photograph food as well. No people, FOOD!


Our wild little Indian Carter! We love that guy! He made this vest in school.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment