Due to the fact that we have running our fool heads off for the last month Miss Aly's Birthday snuck right up on me. I called Deid to say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Help! and did she deliver! Thank you for making Aly's birthday so special!!! You are the best! Deid had this great idea to have Aly be in the 4th of July Parade in Paris and was it a hit. Deid and Josh decked out thier truck and we made posters. We dolled Aly up with tiara and all and she had a blast throwing candy and otterpops. Something that she had always wanted to do and we hadn't even known it! Carter and Bay got to be involved to and I believe it will be a great memory for all of them. Deid also put together a suprise birthday party for Sunday afternoon before we headed home. We played a who knows Aly best game and that was fun. I will post it so you can see how well you know her too! We had such a good turn out there wasn't enough cake and we dug into leftovers from the fourth! Thank you to everyone. Deid you saved my bacon! Thank you!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago





4 comments:
It was so much fun to help and be a part of it so thanks for letting me help. I love you Aly....more that you will ever ever EVER know! You are such an amazing and beautiful girl. I would kill to look like you and have your wit! I hope your 16th will be a great memory for you. Love ya
I hope you had a great day Aly! I love your new pic on the side BTW! cute, cute, cute! 16 already? Where does the time go?
Ang, you are the best mom, what a fun idea!
It was so fun to see her in the parade, I wish she had heard us yelling at her! I really can't believe you have a sixteen year old!!! She is absolutely beautiful!
DEIDRA YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thanks so much for everything, you made my 16th B-day memorable! The parade was such a fun idea and I had a blast! Love ya!
It was super fun, Amber! Baylee took that- she's turning into quite the photographer!
Awww, thanks, Keriann! I'm sad I didn't hear you guys! :(
Post a Comment