1. What is Aly's favorite Color? Blue
2. What happened to Aly's favorite pet mouse, Kelly?
She ran over it with her bicycle while taking it for a ride in her bike basket.
3. Who did Aly threaten to kick his "A"(only she said the real thing when she was only 2? Our cat Sumo Finklestien
4. What is Aly's favorite pasttime? Reading Duh!
5. Who saved Aly from drowning in the ditch when she was 2yrs old? Uncle Curt
6. What did Aly call the body of whater in the back field when she was little? The witch with a B only she said the real thing. She sure did swear alot!
7. What little wild animal did Aly befriend when it came in the kitchen door when we lived in the house on the hill. A skunk, but she called it a gonk
8. Where does Aly hide out when it's time for chores at home? The bathroom
9 Aly had a guinea pig that was unceremoniously thrown to a horrid death on the freeway up by Boise. What was it's name? Ebony
10. What did I use to clean Aly's umbilical cord? Windex (No it was not on purpose)
11. Aly was born on 2 Grandparents birthdays. Can you name them? Grandma Tudi and Grandpa Glen Baker
12. We surprised Aly by taking her on a plane ride and a trip for her 12th birthday. Where did we take her? San Fransisco
13. What instrument does Aly play in the school band? Clarinet
14. Aly passed out at what famous historical place in Utah? The Capitol
15 Aly was part of a class of students whe was instrumental in changing what Utah State Symbol? The state song
16. What form of expression does Aly use to show emotion? Whistling
17. Favorite Aly quote- Baylee said "Children are like small animals they can smell desperation"
Gramdma Ree said " Grandma Ree, that's just the way it is" (with her hands on her hips)
Deidra said "I am so mad I'm tempted to say damn!"
I said "People who eat coconut have very inflexible personalities"
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
that is hilarious! I want an appontment so I can get the full story on a lot of these...WINDEX...WHAT the?
Post a Comment