Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Camera

Aly and I have had an interest in photography for a while now. Having the Tracy's live next door has made it all the more appealing as they are both fantastic photographers. We decided for our Birthday's this year to ask for a nice camera together. We recieved it while Aly and Bay were at girls camp and it was so fun for Kent to give it to her when she got home. Carter and I were up in BL helping with reunion prep. Here are some the pictures that were taken that I think are really good. Aly took all of them off course.... she has a real eye for this I think. It will take me a little more practice.

2 comments:

Breinholt Gang said...

I love it. What camera did you get. You really are great. You need to practice on our family and come to Salt Lake and go up a canyon and take our pix. Then I could take yours. LOL. But really I'm serious.

bayleebug said...

I would lurve that!