Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Baydee Bug


Baylee's B-day fell on the Baker Fam campout this year and so we birthday-ed her right up in Georgetown Canyon. Kent arrived that evening at about 5pm and brought her favorite pie from Marie Calendars - Kahlua and Creme- YUMMY! I decked her out in glow in the dark everything, even a wand, so she glowed all night around camp. The funniest thing that happened is we forgot candles and so we used the cintronella candle that keeps away the mosqitoes for her to blow out. Aly took her out for a little photo session at dusk and got some gorgeous pics of her. This is without makeup and we had already been camping for a day so I am impressed.


1 comments:

Amber said...

She is the CUTEST ever! I bet she will remember this birthday FOREVER! You are such a good mom!

Oh, and I love the pics...good job Aly!