What a fun New Years Eve! We celebrated it with my friend Jenny and her family. The kids had a great time rough housing and the adults played lots of games. We brought in the new year a little late and thanks to the invention of the DVR, we were able to rewind the ball dropping in New York and make a toast with sparkling cider and get our new years kisses.
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago



2 comments:
We all had a great time.
Hello Beautiful Bolton Clan,
I just LOVE your new blogsite and the fact that you all have your own. I was so impressed with the family letter--I just always love your Christmas letter. Grandpa Jack just raved about it, but I already told Angie that. Thank you so much for including Aly's talk. It was wonderful. I love that primary song, too and have all my life.
It is snowing like crazy outside tonight. I have to go to bed early because my alarm will be going off at 4am. Thank goodness for 4 wheel drive to get me out onto the highway. Lots of snow is predicted. Yeah !!!! I love you all so much and wish you lived next door. I am so proud of all of you and all the good things you do. Thank you again for our wonderful Christmas surprizes. You should not have done so much, but we LOVE everything. Love and kisses, Grandma Ree
Post a Comment