

We slept quite late, the girls and Carter intil 11am. WOW! We finally awoke the little sleepy heads and got to work with our plans for the day. We had given each of the kids coupons of things to do with us and so while Carter and Kent went into the garage to make "ship collections" out of wood scraps screws and nails, the girls stayed in and had a fun rice crispy treat/ cake decorating class with mom. We were delighted to see how much fun everyone had and might just make it our newest Christmas tradition. We then finished the day off with a movie, National Treasure, at our new favorite theater in Ogden. It is like watching from your recliner the seats are so comfy. We did call and talk to Mom, Dad and Tudi and were sad that my dad is having a down day. Hope tomorrow is a good day for him. We were a little jealous to hear that a regular party was going down at Tudi's and wish we could have stopped in for a game or two.



5 comments:
You went to National Treasure. Was it good? The cakes turned out great and so did the ships. Looks like you had a great day.
We all really liked National Treasure. Carter did claim that it was too scary for him and we shouldn't have taken him. But it was just intense. I think that everything turned out great too. Thanks
Dear Angie, I tried to post a message for each blog. However, I could not get to a comment page for Carter. Please tell him I tried and I love him MORE than Darth Vader or Luke. So, he will know I love him alot. I just love all your blog pages. This is great if I can just get the hang of it. Love you, Mom
I want a cake decorating class!
Love ya guys.
Happy Sunday to all of you. Hope all is well with you. I reread all the blog posts and comments. I love the pictures you have put on your blog. I need to figure out how to do that. Love MOM
Post a Comment