So, the girls being in Jr. High, they talk alot in text speak. Many times a day I hear lol (laugh out loud) or jk (just kidding). Well, the other day when they were having one of their little conversations Kent interjected out of the blue " jbw." The girls laughed weakly and just continued talking. All of a sudden Aly realized that it wasn't one of the text abbreviations that she was familiar with and said, "Wait a minute, what the heck does that mean?" Kent, with a very serious face as if he was preparing to instruct them on the matter, told them it stood for "just broke wind". We all just busted up laughing. I have been daring the girls to interject it into a conversation with their friends at school but for some reason they keep refusing. I wonder why...
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


3 comments:
That is funny, I bet he has alot more for them.
Oh Kent you make me proud. I often think of you when Drew is pooping in the potty because he asks me if I hear his butt making noise and then he wants me to photograph the poo when he is done. I just think.....your uncle Kent would just be laughing so hard!
That made me laugh!
Post a Comment