
A sweet lady I grew up with named Kim has just started a blog called 1000 moments of joy! She has made it a goal to document 1000 moments of joy between now and next mothers day. It has sure been food for thought for me the last few days. Over the last year life seems to be a little harder and the harsh reality that things aren't always perfect and that I cannot be everything to everyone all of the time has taken it's toll. I have said to many people "Life is kicking my butt" and I do not say that lightly. I realize the real trick in life is to be happy even when things seem to be falling apart around your feet! And as I have gotten a little older and maybe (I hope) a little wiser I know that it is by relying on and trusting our Heavenly Father that we can be happy and find joy even in the most perilous times. It is easy to say this but I find harder to LIVE IT!! Kim has inspired me (thank you Kim) to be more mindful of the JOY! My blog is the perfect catalyst to document those moments and be able to reflect and relive them when it seems hard to find new ones. There is joy everyday if we will just be open to it!!! So wish me luck and hopefully it means you will be reading more posts from me!
Here it goes.............
May 24Th
1. When asked to choose a fruit he would like to have with dinner Carter replied "I would like some antelope" (Cantaloupe) SOOOO Funny!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


2 comments:
quote I want to remember
"You can light a candle or curse the darkness"
Just saw it was from shabby blogs, so cute! Ali is so talented at taking pictures. I am glad I got to see some of her work. Fun!
-Szu
Post a Comment