
My heart is aching for a family I have never even met!!!!!!! I have found myself checking their blog 3 and 4 times a day and they are constantly on my mind! Today I could not hold back the tears as I read that the Dad had passed away from the evil cancer he has been fighting for so long. He leaves behind 4 little kids and a loving wife! They have been such an inspiration as they have gone through this! So for all who read my blog will you keep this little family in your prayers!
Valentine's Day Aches
13 years ago


1 comments:
I have been following their story for MONTHS and MONTHS...cause I blog hopped from your blog..anyway, Rich knew him from Northridge...it's such a small world...I too have cried, I am glad he is no longer in pain, but my heart just aches for his little family! I will continue to pray for them.
Post a Comment